Postby Cips35 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:48 am

Ban apeal. I did not cheat.Ever.
Cips35
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban apeal for cips35

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:40 am

Greetings,

please note that the usage of a different language than the selected locale is considered cheating.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cips35 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:03 am

1.The language i used was Latin. Who speaks Latin in this age?Not me because thoose words were meaningless jibberish that i heard from a movie and i even got them from google transalte.
2.I used thoose words for fun,hence why they are from a movie!(Valley of the wolves,turkish tv show i can look up to the episode if you want)
3.I whispered thoose words to someone that i wanted to kill who is the person that made me annoyed last game, and put the same gibberish in the death note,so they would know would know i was the one who killed them when they read the deathnote.
4.I was a ww,she got jailed and i couldnt kill her,but i rampaged at her house anyway.
5.I got her lynched and got myself killed. We had a good fun in dead chat with her,i told her about the death note and she said she didnt even notice it.She even said "He's trolling"
6.So you're telling me that i cheated because i whispered her the latin gibberish before the day that i was going to kill her just to put thoose meaningless gibberish back into a death note.

Now please. I want you to think a scnario of how i could POSSIBLY cheat with this person just like that. Please write it down if you can find.
Are you going to be honest and unban me? Or are you just going to follow the blind rules?

I hope you didnt ban her. She is innocent just like me.
Last edited by Cips35 on Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cips35
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Cips35 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:04 am

Also where's the trialbot? Why didnt it post the game record?
Cips35
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TrialBot » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:05 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Cips35 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:10 am

you can clearly see that i even ADMITTED to speaking latin in whispers in dead chat to her. WHICH CHEATER DOES THAT?if i were to cheat i would be silent about it! I didnt even know that speaking a different language would be considered cheating! if i did i would just speak english to Kat the person that i wanted to kill from the beggining!
Cips35
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:02 am

The language does not matter as long as its not the selected locale. When you say you will use the English language when playing ToS, then please stick to (only) that language.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cips35 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:30 am

So i got banned for "cheating" despite not cheating? Great system!
In this game,getting banned is easier than not getting banned. I wish i didnt buy this game for the second time when my first account got banned.
Because the accounts are not permament. You will get banned for the slightest mistake the stupidest EXCUSE to ban people since the internet was introducted to the mankind.

I . WONT. BUY. IT.FOR.THE.THIRD.TIME.

Have a nice day.
Cips35
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:13 am

You agreed to the rules when creating the account, which clearly states speaking in a language that is not the game's locale is not allowed. You can't agree to rules and then be surprised they are enforced.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals