Account suspended because I won't stay in a toxic game

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Account suspended because I won't stay in a toxic game

Postby Ravenkills » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:53 am

So I hadn't been on TOS for about a month now. I login today and my account is suspended for three days. The reason? "Leaving too many times while alive." I have had this account for a while so there are a lot of reports without merit, but I have NEVER been found guilty until leaving this time. The player in game was being very toxic in game because I read his message wrong. He kept sending ridiculous messages to me calling me a dumbass, fat Fine Person of the Female Variety, nonce, etc.. YOU BANNED ME FOR LEAVING A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT, BUT YOU LET HIM CONTINUE PLAYING? (AND YES MY WILL SAID IM LEAVING BECAUSE IM SICK OF LIVING, I WAS VERY DEPRESSED THAT DAY, AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT WORSE IDC IDC. I don'thave to deal with hate speech.) Like I left so that the situation could just end... why am I being punished for that??? Then you ban me 2 months later for it? I was under the impression that leaving wasn't reportable, thus why I always inno in trial bot.. I guess I will be guiltying a lot more people. ;) Classic tos I guess, that's fine though because wolvesville is just as fun if not more tbh.
****Whether you approve my appeal or deny it, I want to report this player, how would I do that?
Last edited by Ravenkills on Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ravenkills
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Account suspended because I won't stay in a toxic game

Postby TrialBot » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:55 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:32 am

Greetings,

please do not assume that just because you got punished for intentionally leaving a game, nobody else in the given game has been punished. There is always the option to mute a player and report them for their offensive behaviour. One rulebreak does not grant others a free pass to break the rules as well. Also, please note that this is your appeal and not a thread to report other players.
Also: Intentionally leaving the game is against the game's rules and is likely to be punished.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:10 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals