Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Avazami » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:59 am

I’m not sure why my account was suspended. It says gamethrowing but I’ve never gamethrown before I always play to win. A lot of people reported me in VIP mode for something I did. Assuming this is why I was suspended I’ll explain why I didn’t game throw.

Our VIP claimed vigilante on the second day and because vip can’t be vigilante I said that they were vip as a joke. Everyone was going to think I was trolling because before that I already said 2 other people were the vip. But as soon as I said that everyone started flaming me for for outting the vip. The coven obviously knew at that point they were actually the vip because of everyone’s reaction and it was obvious our vip was faking vigilante. They died the next night to poisoner and blamed it on me for saying they were vip.

That was not my fault because they were poisoned before I said they were vip and never told anyone they were poisoned. If the vip had said something before we would have known the crusader was fake and could have gotten a doctor on them. Instead they died without saying anything and now I’m suspended for it? It really doesn’t make much sense to me. If you don’t treat the vip like any other player then coven will know they’re the vip so why is it such a big deal that I said that. This suspension was unreasonable because I intended to protect the vip and although it’s a short suspension and doesn’t impact me much I don’t want it on my record because down the road if I do end up doing something that worth a suspension it will be even longer then normal.

(Sorry if I double posted it made me sign in the first time I tried so I’m not sure if it submitted or not, nor do I know how to check)
Avazami

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:24 am

Greetings,

in the game in Question did the VIP claim Vigilante on day 1 and nobody else claimed VIP before you revealed them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:25 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:09 am

You outted the VIP on D1. This is very black and white.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals