BAN APPEAL

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

BAN APPEAL

Postby EcaTheInspector » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:57 am

There is not much to say. I got banned for cheating with an empty report, and when I checked the game, there was nothing but a bad play from me. And since I am here for a ban appeal, I also claim that I did not cheat for this game.

A SMALL EDIT: I see that the reason might be that there was a one-time non-English whispering between me and another player on day one, in which they insulted me in Turkish, and I pretended to be an Amnesiac and said: 'If you behave, I'll join your team.' in Turkish, to make them stop targeting me and whispering to me more. I was Mayor, and I publicly claimed Amnesiac until I got forced to reveal. Also, it still makes no sense because if that were the reason I was banned, then there would be no way of anyone knowing about me cheating, except for the mentioned player, and in that case, they also should have been banned for the same reason.
Last edited by EcaTheInspector on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
EcaTheInspector

Re: BAN APPEAL

Postby TrialBot » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:00 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:56 am

Greetings,

as you already know is the usage of a different language than the selected locale considered cheating. In your case is the offense pretty small, so you might be given the benefit of a doubt, yet I cannot guarantee it.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:38 pm

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals