Ban appeal for Juzzy1214

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal for Juzzy1214

Postby Juzzy1214 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:43 pm

Hello, I was recently banned near the beginning of June and I completely understand why this ban was given but it honestly was not me. Yes I know it is a common excuse but it is genuinely the truth. So a few weeks ago I was playing ToS on my laptop in college showing this guy I considered a friend the game. At first he seemed genuinely interested in the game, wanted to know the roles and how to play. Me being the complete idiot that I am allowed him to play one game on my account so he can get the feel for the game and hopefully buy it too so we could play together. This however was not the case, as the first game he went into he set his name to a racial slur. Upon seeing this I freaked out and by the time I could do anything it was too late. As soon as the game loaded in I immediately apologised to everyone within the game (please check to logs if possible) and then left. I was utterly disgusted with what he had done, I felt embarrassed to even call him a friend and since then I do not associate with the guy. As a sociology student and potential social worker (fingers crossed) I despise and abhor racism and do not condone it in the slightest. I love this game with all my heart, since the day I brought it in 2018. Upon being banned I have started to fall behind in class and study, Town of Salem is a game that I am truly passionate about, some of my friends even get annoyed with me because we would be at the beach, or round someone's house and I would just be sat there playing it on phone or PC, usually with Survivor scrolls on since Surv's are the coolest role in ToS and no one can change my mind. I beg of you to please unban my account of over 4 years, or even just reduce it to a temp ban, as long as I can at one point play this game on my original account, you honestly have no idea how much this game means to me, all I do aside from study is watch Pipetron, Shadowbeatz, hell even some TwoPercentSkimm when I am in the mood to watch him. This game means so much to me, and without it I do not feel whole. If you reach the decision of holding the ban in place I completely understand and accept that, I just hope that you can see how much this game means to me and how regretful I am to have even spoken and considered this guy a friend. Thank you for reading my ban appeal, I just hope you allow me to play the game that I love once again.
Juzzy1214

Re: Ban appeal for Juzzy1214

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 am

Awaiting TrialBot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:30 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:39 am

While I get your frustration with your friend, you are solely responsible for what happens on your account. You are free to rejoin the game on a different account.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals