Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby 1TheBus1 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:40 pm

Appealing: 1TheBus1

Hi. Today I have entered the game and I have found that I have been permabanned (no timer appears) for "Hate Speech / Harassment". I have read the report that they have made me with the TrialBot, and yes, I fully understand that I have been banned for the things I have said. The thing is, even though I deserve even a month, two or even half a year ban, I don't think I deserve a permaban, and allow me to explain why: I've been playing this game since, 2016 I think? And I have never been banned. I've never behaved aggressively or in a way that might hurt other people's feelings, but I had a game where, jokingly and not thinking we might hurt others' feelings, we started calling some people "gay" for no apparent reason or without knowing their sexual orientation. I'm bisexual and in my group of friends we sometimes joke around calling each other gay or lesbian, or even stronger comments like we shouldn't exist, the best countries are the ones that ban the LGBTQIA+ group, etc., but obviously with humor, they're just comments that make us laugh and we take them with humor. In that game nobody took anything badly and then I understood that nobody would take it badly if I did it in another game, and since I'm quite stupid, I kept doing it in another game, but in a way, as you can see in the report, more aggressive. Honestly, seeing that in a previous game no one took it badly, I didn't think anyone would take it badly in this one, I thought they would just think that I was joking, but I understand that they didn't think I was joking, they just thought that I was really throwing hate at them. I understand that each person has a different humor and what makes me and my group of friends laugh can offend other people.

I love this game and as you can see from some of the stats you keep, I've been playing it for 4-5 years now and have NEVER been banned. I'm not asking you to remove my ban and simply let me be free, I'm asking that my permaban be reduced to a temporary ban, even if it's for half a year or even a whole year. I understand that homophobia is a REAL problem that exists in the world today, I have suffered from people who are REALLY haters of us and have bullied us, and also my comments in pride month don't help to solve those problems.

I'm just terribly sorry for my comments and terribly sorry for the people I may have offended. I want to continue to belong to this wonderful game and this amazing community. I'm so glad you guys are so strict about hate comments towards homophobia, but I had no intention of hurting people's feelings, I just thought they'd take it in a humorous way. I will not make any kind of comment again that, even if the probability is minimal, could offend someone.

Thanks a lot for your time!
~ HeLLo ~
1TheBus1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:45 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Flavorable » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:57 pm

Saying gays need to be executed is not even remotely funny.
We don't tolerate homophobia and this was about as black and white homophobic as it gets.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals