Banned

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned

Postby ThatOneGuyYouDontKno » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:39 pm

Banned 4 years ago but I'm here to argue insanity. After my final, and permanent ban from Town of Salem I fell into a deep depression as although most bans were warranted, the last one was definitely not as I knew 1 more mistake would lead to a permaban. Although I treaded the line many times ToS was still a game a loved playing and didn't want to actually get permabanned for messing around occasionally. So I argue insanity as the me then was obviously never in a sound mental state and cannot be held accountable for every action as the unwell in the mind are prone to make many unfortunate mistakes that they cannot quite comprehend, but I am a generous man and as to not sully the justice system of ToS I am not asking for a full pardon but a pardon of but one ban for spamming in which my intention was never to do.

People change, times change, I have changed. I am aware the actions I took back when my mind was not quite right were not ones to be made by an individual trying to create a healthy and enjoyable experience for all those he met, and so on account of those actions I formally apologize for my previous actions. I would greatly appreciate a 2nd chance to enjoy this game again, and second chances are something I believe all people deserve, because as stated previously people change and it's only a matter if that person is willing to. I've looked inside myself, searched the deepest parts of my soul over the last few years to the conclusion that I was not a well off man. I was a man with hatred brewing and with no regard for others around him. After finding this about myself I've strived to improve myself mentally and emotionally over the years to the point I've reached today. After all this time I've forgiven myself and thought it was time to write this appeal, something I could never forget about after all this time and my main motivation for self improvement.

In conclusion, I've changed. I've changed and I've learned. Learned of my previous mistakes and learned the pain of an individual stripping away the enjoyment of playing a game you love. It's not something that I could do anymore as now I understand that ruining something for others for some slight, nearly sadistic satisfaction is never worth it. For the sake of others I've changed the way I think, the way I act, and the way I express myself. I want to try again, a new start for a new me. I've ridden the bad influences in my life and would like to share my enjoyment of this game with my friends and others I meet, and to do that I ask for nothing but another chance.
ThatOneGuyYouDontKno

Re: Banned

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:40 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Banned

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Archived reports cannot be appealed. In addition, your appeal was already denied and verdicts don't change over time.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals