Appeal: ANamelessOne

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: ANamelessOne

Postby ANamelessOne » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 am

I wanted to reply to my previous post, but it was locked, unfortunately. So I was suspended for "posting personal information (including addresses, phone numbers, emails)" which may be true when taken out of context. In the notes below it is said: "some swearing and insults are normal and to be expected; people get angry in this game. Harassment rises above berating a player once for a stupid play and most often includes personal attacks and constant abuse". This is basically the definition of harassment and hate speech from the document. That means that HS/H occurs when your speech includes personal attacks and constant abuse. "This category can really be broken down into 3 parts: Attacks on a person, offensive language, and other". That statement shows that other must include some kinds of personal attacks, abuse, violence or leaks of private information. So, when under other, it is stated "Posting personal information (including addresses, phone numbers, emails)", that means that doxxing is reportable and not posting your own private email in order to gather more facts about the case. It makes no sense to suspend someone because they posted their email in dead chat and not the email of another person. It can easily be seen that the email is mine from the messages: "maxcooler98765, add gmail, and this is my email, send me proof". Here is a link to a screenshot where I further prove that the email is in fact mine:[redacted]. If you will still think that I am guilty after viewing this I kindly ask you not to lock a thread immediately and rather to reply with new accusations, so that I can respond to them. Thank you.
Last edited by ANamelessOne on Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANamelessOne

Re: Appeal: ANamelessOne

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:10 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal: ANamelessOne

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 am

Denied means denied. And locked means it's done. It doesn't mean: Please post again.

Creating any further appeals/posts about this will be considered spam and treated as such.

Quick edit: I removed the screenshot from your post, because posting personally identifiable information on the forums is also not allowed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals