Ban Appeal: Tailslover13

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal: Tailslover13

Postby Tailslover13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:32 am

So I have gotten some reports that seem to have been made in hasty judgment. They're either for 'leaving' or 'gamethrowing'. First off, I don't just leave games for no reason. I only leave when they are unwinnable and are essentially over. I don't just quit out of nowhere like many do on day 1. I also ended up getting disconnected at one point, too, because my internet is faulty where I live and it glitches out now and then thanks to Verizon. I can't help that. Second, the newest 'gamethrowing' one that has my account suspended for a week is 100% unfair, and here's why:

I wasn't gamethrowing by doing my job. As Ambusher, my job is to go on someone and try to kill a town. I did that. Who cares if it was on the Jailor? Sometimes, you need to take the risk to take out an important town like Doctor, Bodyguard, or Lookout, even if it means you're likely gonna get caught. It's a strategy. I did my job. And, that Inteleon guy flat-out says he's gonna call me out for no reason, when I hadn't even agreed to it. As for my will, it meant that I 'wasn't bothering to try that hard', because the people in the game were known throwers, spammers, and toxic people who made other games miserable. But I was still TRYING. If I wasn't, I would've just quit, or just went AFK and not even do my role. You can't claim I was 'gamethrowing' by doing my job, just because I said I didn't like other people in the game.

So, for the 'leaving' reports, the games were already over anyway, so me leaving didn't change the outcome, so I don't get why those matter; when town knows they've lost, they quit early all the time...and I mean ALL the time. So why is this different? And, for the 'gamethrowing' report, I actually did my role as intended and didn't quit until I was lynched, so that isn't throwing. So, I'm asking to please have one or some of those reports removed. Thank you.
You're all fucking trash. Greedy, selfish, arrogant, pathetic trash.
Tailslover13

Re: Ban Appeal: Tailslover13

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:48 am

Awaiting Trialbot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:52 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:15 am

Your intentions were pretty clear in that gamethrowing report. You didn't wanna bother playing, you refused to defend yourself by not wanting to bother, so this report is valid.

As for the leaving reports:
In the top one you went AFK, the game was not already over.
In the bottom one you left intentionally while on the stand. It was day 2, the game was far from over.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals