Ban Appeal - Ameeracan

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal - Ameeracan

Postby Ameeracan » Sun May 22, 2022 7:35 am

I decided to write a BETTER appeal since the first one may come off as passive-aggressive. I was banned for multi-accounting, something I quite literally can't do since I only have 1 account. The only time I've ever mentioned "multi-accounting" is when in a game with someone who was throwing using an alt to expose the evils through "TI RESULTS" using his other account to simply call out the evils from 1 account while evil on the other. He harassed me and another person in the dead chat then proceeded to call us multi-accounters to which we sarcastically said sure because quite literally everyone in the lobby called him out for game throwing. I am willing to bet that he was not banned while the people he reported were all banned. Please read the room, there are 0 loopholes in the game chat where my report log will soon be sent that can have the moderators ignore the fact that we were literally being harassed over some sarcastic comments in self defense.
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal - Ameeracan

Postby Jerme » Sun May 22, 2022 7:38 am

Greetings,

please note that you should not create another appeal if you already filed an appeal for the given situation/punishment.
Creating another appeal-thread after this one would be considered spam. Fee lfree to reply to your open appeal.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals