Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby nhutbutter » Thu May 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Hey! :D
This is my first time in the forums, I'm newish to TOS. I played quite a bit during lockdown in 2020 (so much fun- the best way to pass time when stuck at home;) ), took a break to focus on school as it got busier in 2021, and then started to play a few more games again a coupe nights ago! I went to log in today and I got a notification saying my account was banned. The only thing I can remember doing is calling my sibling an idiot when playing with them (they were in the room next to me and were laughing about it, we're super close dw), and I got upset at a player (who if I remember right was a transporter) for throwing, even though I was mafioso haha I just don't like it when the game is unfair for anyone ofc. I've never been reported before this, and I'm confused why I was banned. I acknowledge that being mad at the transporter was wrong, but I never said (and never would say) any sort of hate speech or triggering comments to the player who threw. Other people were frustrated with said player also. I do deserve a suspension, but I don't think I deserve a ban.
Also, I can't remember what game it was in or who the player was, but if there is a way to find that information I would like to write the player a formal apology, I don't ever want to cause anyone harm:(

Sorry if I did anything wrong when it comes to posting on here, I'm a little confused but I hope this message ends up where its supposed to haha
Thanks! :)
nhutbutter

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Wed May 18, 2022 12:34 pm

Greetings,

please note that only invalid reports may be appealed and the remembered action did not lead to your given punishment, but instead for pedophilic and explicit comments you made.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 10:05 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals