Appealing: HeyItsMeDiamond

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: HeyItsMeDiamond

Postby HeyItsMeDiamond » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:58 am

Hello. Recently I've been banned for innapropriate IGN username. Ban is currently not archived. Spoiler: reason

It was (most likely) because of a game where there was someone named "Innocent Child" and when I saw that, I've changed my name from "pig" (which I used in the last game(s)) to "pedo", as I wanted to do a meme about that: "Pedo whispered to Innocent Child" or whatever the message appears when you whisper someone ign. I have continued to speak with him, hoping he was not a "snowflake", as I called him. Followed by him telling me to off myself (mostly reffered as kill yourself) which I didn't take that as anything and just continued my game, without getting offended as this guy did. Only after to get lynched as a town member just because of my name, which is unfair.

I know and I am aware of the fact that pedophillia is not something to joke about, and I have aknowledged my ban reason. I also hope that players naming themselves Ni gg a (exactly like that or similar to that) in games to be punished as well, as I've ecountered countlessly players using such names and I don't know whether they were punished or not, as I was.
HeyItsMeDiamond

Re: Appealing: HeyItsMeDiamond

Postby TrialBot » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:00 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby HeyItsMeDiamond » Thu May 12, 2022 2:54 pm

Hello. It's been 2 weeks already and it seems like my appeal is either deeply discussed or totally ignored. I don't really see the point in being banned for a <<joke>> that I have aknowledged it wasn't fun for some, I am an unproblematic player chilling on this game and I am for sure not into the stuff I was banned for .
HeyItsMeDiamond

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 12, 2022 4:21 pm

Claiming to be a pedophile is grounds for an immediate permanent ban and is not eligible for appeal.

Appeal denied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals