Banned for gamethrowing, a game that I won.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for gamethrowing, a game that I won.

Postby TerraHunter » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:20 am

Yeah. I have an inno report for the same game, yet there is also a guilty report for gamethrowing, a game that I won. Literally my entire mafia was trying to die from day one, I was the only person playing to win, and I did. Meanwhile my mafia in the same game also prolong the game and vote up their GF because I would not hang a jester who sided town.

Says I claimed mafia in jail. I was an outed evil, and I had pushed a town mis lynch to create a mafia majority. Jailor already knew I was mafia. And we had majority because of the lynch I pushed.

If you're gonna try to claim this is game throwing, then everytime an evil says "We have majority, vote up the jailor!" And they do, thats gamethrowing then?
Last edited by TerraHunter on Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Banned for gamethrowing, a game that I won.

Postby TrialBot » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:25 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 am

Greetings,

the outting yourself as Mafia can still count as gamethrowing, as this could'Ve gotten you killed if the Witch did not intervene. You could still try to defend yourself in jail either way.
There have been players suspended for throwign the game despite their faction having won the game, so even attempted throwing may lead to a punishment.

Your actions seems a bit minor though..
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TerraHunter » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:53 am

There is no attempt at throwing. You can clearly see me playing to win the day before. I pushed hard to counter a town claim and got a mis lynch on a town member, which confirmed me as evil. My actions won us the game. There is nothing I can do to defend myself in jail. I claimed to be a Veteran on alert to get a town member hanged, confirming our majority.

If I was trying to throw, why wouldn't I have just allowed the invest to call me BG/GF/Arso and not defend myself. Instead I got a town hanged, knowing full well there was still a witch alive with jailer outed.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TerraHunter » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:30 pm

Still waiting for this to be removed.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TerraHunter » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:36 am

Still no response.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:59 am

Replying to your own thread consistently is not advised because it moves you to the back of the line. Furthermore is repeated posting with no real post-value considered spam, so please refrain from doing so. Only Admins can give a final verdict, which requires patience. They won't answer any faster by you replying to your post.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TerraHunter » Mon May 09, 2022 10:50 pm

Two months. No resolution.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 10, 2022 1:48 am

Barely 1 month.

Also, appealing is a privilege, not a right and it requires patience. And as I previously stated: Posting on your appeal will put you back to the end of the line.
Appeals are done when an Admin finds the time for it.

Aside from that is your appeal not going to be granted, considering the report is valid. You outted yourself as Mafia in jail. This is black and white gamethrowing, no matter what you did or didn't do before that. And valid reports cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TerraHunter » Wed May 18, 2022 12:30 am

Go ahead and ban every single person who busses a teammate then. They outed a mafia right? This company, much like yourself, is a fucking joke. This companys game model is literally "ban everyone every chance you get to try and make them spend another 5$". Over a month and your joke of a company can't fix a mistake on their end and to top it off refuse to admit they even made a mistake. You would make a good cop, nothing is ever your fault and you don't make mistakes. I wont be back. Enjoy the "power boner" you got from acting like being a moderator for a dead game online actually gives you some sort of purpose in life.
TerraHunter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun May 22, 2022 5:28 am

Bussing is something different than what you have done and an allowed strategy.
Please note that if you are reporting a post, please try to explain the issue instead of attacking the poster of the given one, otherwise you will be warned for breaking the forum rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 3:01 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals