report appeal x2

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

report appeal x2

Postby SydneyPKeeling » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Previously: "hey I already know that this ban is wrong, mods said everything I was saying was perfectly fine. I call everyone (myself included) a fat savant it's just a joke. These kids need to grow up and get some thicker skin. if this is actually against the rules i'll stop but literally need an explanation as to why this moderator who is named emma said what i'm doing is fine on reddit (or is she fake?). am I supposed to tiptoe around everyone's feelings in a game? then when ever i see the word savant should i expect people to be banned?

explain to me the hard and fast rule i broke (if any) and i won't break it again. but i have had like 20 reports all voted innocent for the same thing why is this one all of a sudden guilty? stay consistent lol

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3526108"

The mod that told me it was okay was emjennings, well she didn't really tell me but she said it was all good on reddit. I can show you the post if you don't believe me. As for telling someone to kill themselves I didn't tell anyone to kill themselves. I said Todd Clorox go drink some bleech. This is a reference to a character on the internet who actually promotes doing the opposite, it was said sarcastically.
SydneyPKeeling

Re: report appeal x2

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 pm

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=117996&p=3606312#p3606312 - Your previous Appeal was closed.

Please refer to Information Regarding Appeals, as it says clearly not to create another Appeal thread;
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913

Closing. Your appeal is still Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals