Appealing: TwoDee

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: TwoDee

Postby TwoDee » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:55 pm

In-game name was The Niggler, which yes, may seem like a naughty word. BUT, there is a country called Niger, would someone be banned for having the name Niger in game? Because if so, that's racist and xenophobic. Do you wanna be racist or xenophobic, in this political climate, when releasing a new game? Twitter thinks not.

It wasn't racist, it was just a play on The Riddler from Batman, and the country Niger, which my parents are from. Please don't be racist.
TwoDee

Re: Appealing: TwoDee

Postby TrialBot » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:06 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:11 am

Evading the hard filter, which you did numerous times, is not allowed. There's a reason the filter is in place. This isn't a report for an inappropriate name, but for hate speech/harassment because of the repeated hard filter evasion.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:06 pm

Another person pulling a 'racism' card because they don't know how to follow the rules. Original.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals