ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

ban appeal

Postby msskr » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 pm

I got banned for multi accounting when i obviously wasnt multi accounting, the accused player saint zigz and i were talking at the same time if u check chat logs so its deadass not possible lmao? please unban me and there is legit no proof that i was multiaccounting and all evidence points against it. thank you.
msskr

Re: ban appeal

Postby Jerme » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:00 pm

Greetings,

based on what we'Ve checked does it look like that the posting account and kyrina were used by the same person or same location.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:05 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby msskr » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:29 pm

bruh how is the it the same location. literally look at the game. how am i supposed to write this at the same time?? did you even read the game LMAOOOO???
Saint Z I G Z: Saint Zigz the Jailor N1: 5 claims sheriff N2: 13 claims TK
Snapple: frank shut the fuck up

this is just one of 7 examples where the 2 "multiaccounters" were talking at the same time. even the fastest typer in the fucking world cant type this fast between 2 tabs/windows. yall trippin banning non multi accounters?? in addition, if there was really "multi accounting", there is nothing wrong with the gameplay to suggest that LMAOOOO bruh what is this
msskr

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:48 am

This is what happens when you share accounts willy nilly, then play on different accounts.

Accountsharing is not allowed, and this is one of many accounts that got used by multiple people in the Ranked community, and seeing as there is proof the account has been used by the same person who also used the other account ingame, this is not getting appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby msskr » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:46 am

how has this account been used by other people. tell me that right now. there has been proof showing that your tb>alts doesnt work as well as it should be. i was not multiaccounting or account sharing...

im not trying to be rude, but this account has never been shared. even if that were the case, these should end in strike-perma not perma-perma. if this is the case, why was kronemeyer not permabanned for multiaccounting? i never shared this account anyway, and theres no proof. if youre going to give a verdict, at least show consistency please <3
msskr

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:00 pm

Terms of Service violations are not appealable.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals