suspended?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

suspended?

Postby alextheboss » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 pm

ok, so i assume my account was suspended for 'gamethrowing' i literally said i was in an arguement on discord so i had to dip cause i was afk half the game, everyone assumed i meant i was in a call with someone so they all mass reported me when i wasnt even talking about town of salem. i even told them that and they refused to listen :/ (i mean i get that suiciding into crus's target as doc is gamethrowing) but still kinda annoyed that my account got suspended due to being in an arguement unrelated to tos (for context the arguement was about my mental health)
if thats not what my account suspension was for, then idk, cause thats the only recent thing i have been openly reported for (that im aware of)

note: if this isnt appealed, i get it, i did technically throw by suiciding into crus, but i literally was throwing either way by being afk and being unable to get out of the arguement
this is the second time i have had my account suspended (the first time was an accidental throwing which i do take responsibility for) but this one was kinda dumb cause people refused to listen to my posts saying 'im not even in a call' and 'im talking to someone about something not even remotely related to town of salem'
alextheboss

Re: suspended?

Postby TrialBot » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:45 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby alextheboss » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm

ok looking at the reports, the vamp one, that one was mostly done out of spite and heat of the moment, i was confirmed ga turned surv that game and vamp bit me intentionally :/ that one i do claim responsibility for
ok yea i should of handled the suiciding into crus one better, but appearntly i adimitted to being in a voice chat with someone (when i didnt)
also proof i wasnt cheating with coven like the report suggested:
"Azikrous: BRUH I LITERALLY AM IN AN ARGUEMENT ON A DISCORD SERVER FOR A GAME NOT EVEN REMOTELY RELATED TO TOS HOW AM I CHEATING WITH COVEN"
"Azikrous: 5 nice job mistaking vc with discord in general moron." (this one i was just mad, i have problems controlling frustration)
"ne: so basically 6 admitted to cheating with coven on voice chat" i never once said i was cheating with coven. or using voice chat
my will to prove that i never said i was cheating with coven and using voice chat:"
suiciding into vip.
this dumbfuck on discord is being stupid. i cant be in this game and discord at the same time
ok, in hindsight that is very vague, i get why they assumed i was using vc...
i take responsibility for suiciding into vip as town, im just frustrated that people assumed i was in a voice chat cheating with coven when i literally said i was in an arguement the day before
alextheboss

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:56 am

Greetings,

since you weren't suspended for cheating in any way, you were charged for that, but only for you suiciding into the VIP.
As you did mention, both reports are valid and only invalid reports may be appealed, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby alextheboss » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:55 pm

ah, alr thx for the info
alextheboss

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals