Appealing: sassylaine

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: sassylaine

Postby sassylaine » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:41 am

Hello,i was put on a 24 hours suspension for "hate speech" but im pretty sure this isnt accurate as i have never said anything that should be seen as "hate speech" and this is an unfair suspension.
sassylaine

Re: Appealing: sassylaine

Postby TrialBot » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:35 pm

Greetings,

wanting someone to drown and referencing pedophilia does seem like a valid reason for a suspension in my book, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby sassylaine » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:04 pm

hello,

i'm no seeing where i said someone should drown? and i was saying they shouldn't have been using a known pedophiles name, and they also were okay with said person being that way? i'm sorry i just don't see how its fair for me to be banned for that when they were the ones saying age doesnt matter?
sassylaine

Postby sassylaine » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:06 pm

i went back and i saw i did say it. i apologize. i do hope that person also got into trouble for saying "if her age is on the clock shes ready for.." otherwise this game needs new mods.
sassylaine

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:22 pm

sassylaine wrote:i went back and i saw i did say it. i apologize. i do hope that person also got into trouble for saying "if her age is on the clock shes ready for.." otherwise this game needs new mods.

This is not a "I hope so and so got punished" forum. This is a "I have been suspended for violating the rules and think it's invalid". Everything else not pertaining to anything in this forum is irrelevant.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals