Suspended For Following Name Theme

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspended For Following Name Theme

Postby Kietaru » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:42 pm

Ive never been suspended for an innaprop name and had to go searching the reports because Ive never thought I ever used one but sure enough the name I used because the theme was "family names" and since the game prior someone else used the same name I took it for myself [I checked and he wasnt banned for it either]. even in the same game "The Black Sheep" is just as bad in context, you telling me that this game so full of toxic people yet they get butt hurt over 1 name? people literally calling people nazi or cyber bullying every game and never get banned so why you gotta single out someone who wasnt even trolling or hardly even spoke that round. I only spoke on the stand and no one even mentioned the name yet it was reported by some guy who couldnt even say "im offended" cause they wanted to throw in a secret report.

TL:DR I know you people dont appeal temp bans but the reason you give them sometimes is fucking bullshit. people use names FAR WORSE like Brown Nose, Child Hunter, The Pedonator. who havnt even been banned for it [even show them using it on youtube!] yet you randomly hit someone who was just following a theme and took the first thing that came to mind with no ill intent.
Kietaru

Re: Suspended For Following Name Theme

Postby TrialBot » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that referencing pedophilia is not allowed and may result in a permanent ban right away, which is what you did with your chosen name. There is nothing wrong in naming oneself a "black sheep". We do punish harassment but telling someone a [townie] once, doesn't warrant a ban or suspension.
Also, if you see offensive name, then report them and move on. Keep in mind that a name theme is not above the rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:53 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals