Appeal shino784

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal shino784

Postby shino784 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:55 am

Self explanatory, I was being hanged as witch, I outed Godfather since he was pushing me, made the guess on other 2 mafias (since i didn't know who else was maf) as WITCH being voted and hanged, how is that gamethrowing? I was also shot by the vig so I outed Godfather while being voted up.
shino784
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Appeal shino784

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:00 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:08 pm

Greetings,

its usually deemed as gamethrowing when you out yourself as an evil role instead of defending yourself on trial, regardless how futile that seems. The Vigilante wasn't proven at the point in which you were accused.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shino784 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Hello,

The vigilante was not proven true, but I was going to be hanged, the Godfather already outed me as fake and the vigilante had whispered to the jailor. At the moment I didn't see that, but the fact that I was even voted up I think just says a lot, I did out the Godfather but I guessed the other mafias, no way I knew they were actual maf.
shino784
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:06 pm

You confirming yourself as Witch is already gamethrowing enough, as you didn't try to defend yourself, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shino784 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:34 am

Jerme wrote:You confirming yourself as Witch is already gamethrowing enough, as you didn't try to defend yourself, I apologize.

I did defend myself before, check the day before and leading up to that before being voted, I defended myself and was still voted and was going to be hanged so how did I not defend myself?
shino784
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:18 am

When you're on the stand, you're still not allowed to out yourself and/or refuse to defend yourself altogether. Even if you've given a defense on the stand another time. The thing is that the behavior you showed on the entirety of Day 4 is not in any way indicating playing to win, instead, you come across as spiteful and that you'd rather give up because others don't play the way you wanted them to.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shino784 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:31 am

Flavorable wrote:When you're on the stand, you're still not allowed to out yourself and/or refuse to defend yourself altogether. Even if you've given a defense on the stand another time. The thing is that the behavior you showed on the entirety of Day 4 is not in any way indicating playing to win, instead, you come across as spiteful and that you'd rather give up because others don't play the way you wanted them to.

yeah cause I already lost..
shino784
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:20 pm

As Witch you only have lost when you are dead, not when you are voted up, since you still have chances to get off the hook.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shino784 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:03 am

Jerme wrote:As Withc you only have lost when you are dead, not when you are voted up, since you still have chances to get off the hook.

I had no chance with gf outing me already as fake and vig shooting me and telling that to jailor. I was dead and we both know that.
shino784
Executioner
Executioner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:37 am

Giving up aside, outing Mafia as Witch as been gamethrowing for a while now, especially in Ranked because they're your only teammates.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals