Ban Appeal.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal.

Postby dsnodds11 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:10 pm

So I got banned for hate speech. I viewed the ban I did not do any hate speech what so ever. I was insulted over and over again in the chat, (i.e. called a terrible human, an idiot, or annoying). I'm assuming I'm banned for gamethrowing based on Rob's whiny comments. I did not gamethrow there, the witch did I was voting maf to look less suspicious, I did not realized we had majority this was also one of my first games (probably 20th) so I am relatively new. It is obvious I was trying to win the last day when it was me, the witch and a townie. Where the witch voted me up they should be reported for gamethrowing not me. Thank you for your time have a wonderful day. I have learned now that whispering makes u suspicious so don't do that to your mafia comrades and I apologize for misplaying the majority thing (I was being insulted by my mafia teammates so I thought they would out me and lose; I was trying to confirm myself).
dsnodds11
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby Jerme » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:18 am

I believe you had been mostly suspended because you were inciting false reports on the Vigilante.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm

"report hipp for gamethrowing"

---Few seconds later---

"they didn't gamethrow"

Literal definition of inciting false reports.

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals