Suspesion appeal?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspesion appeal?

Postby Awesomecookie1000 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:28 pm

So it's only a one day suspension, which is not a big deal and idk if I can even appeal for that. I'm just wondering if this is gonna go on a "record" so that's why I'm posting this.

I'm not sure why I was banned. But this is not me asking why, I'm just asking for an appeal.

It says I'm banned for "Hate speech / Harrassment" which makes complete no sense, aside from calling people stupid a handful of times when I got really upset, I've never said anything I'd consider at all to be hateful. I did wish I knew why i even got these reports, but my guess is people are just angry with me and reported me, or something. I do know people have reported me for "cheating" despite the fact I didn't cheat, they were just mad they lost.

p.s. sorry for my horrible spelling :)
Awesomecookie1000

Re: Suspesion appeal?

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:28 am

You can't go and call people pedos. We take crimes against children extremely serious, and accusing someone of being a pedophile is an extremely serious thing and not to be said lightly, even if someone is giving you unwanted attention. There is an ignore function for a reason, and you can ask your fellow players to report said person after the game if you feel harassed. Calling someone a pedo is a big no-no.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:35 pm

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals