Ban Appeal (angelwolf22)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal (angelwolf22)

Postby angelwolf22 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:57 pm

So my reports were Hate Speech/Harassment (x3) and Inappropriate Name (x1).

First off, I never used an inappropriate name in any of my games..? And I can't even view what people swear is "inappropriate"... it's a closed report.

Two of the HS/H reports are closed, so I can't even view them.

The first one though????? The guy (5) was being racist the last 3 games I had with him that day (and from other games both before and after), saying dogsh*t like "death to jews" "i hate the vietnamese" "eat shit jew" and I could go on and on, but it's not the matter here.
So me, as a white chick, I'm racist for saying "death to the white boy"? Yet, all my reports on people like this who say shit like at... aren't ????????
When first of all his name was "White" in the previous game and i only figured he was #5 when he started up his bullcrap again. I said "death to the white boy" because he referred to himself as he and named himself White in a c o l o r t h e m e. Not in the current game, but I was referring to the last one still during that game because I recognized names.

Also I can almost guarantee his other racist buddies were the reports on me as well... Saaliq and DaBiggman. They were buddy buddy and saying crap in every game, but no. Sure. Totally not racist.
angelwolf22
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Ban Appeal (angelwolf22)

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:00 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:28 pm

The inappropriate IGN is archived and cannot be appealed (same for the two bottom HSH reports), but I can show you what the IGN was:

As for your latest HSH report: Yes, saying "death to the white boy" is considered racist, as it would be with any other skin color, regardless of whether you're white, black, brown, yellow, purple or any other color under the sun. Regardless of whether someone breaks the rules, you do not have the right to then break the rules yourself. If someone breaks the rules, you report them and move on.

Keep in mind that only invalid, non-archived reports are eligible for appeal and your non-archived report is most definitely valid.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby angelwolf22 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:47 pm

What the hell, I never had named myself that?????? I've only recently been able to play for the last month and all of my names have either been randomly generated online or just animals.

How am I supposed to know if you can be racist against your own race?????? Being a racist means you have to hate or discriminate against a race and how is me saying "white boy" racist. I get it looks bad because it wasn't in this game that he was named "White", but it was in the one previous and that's why I said "death to the white boy"??? Several people in that game were from the previous game where the theme was colors and knew that he was "White" from the previous game.. so I cracked a joke about the COLOR, I don't give a damn about his skin. His skin isn't a factor for me not liking him, the whole neo-nazi thing is though.

If I had known this was going to be the crap that gets me banned I would have taken hundreds of screenshots of previous game and current game.

So what- is there no way for me to be unbanned? There's no possible way to appeal at all????
angelwolf22
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 am

Greetings,

the appealing procvess currently allows to only appeal invalid reports. Please note that this current theme was not colors and there was no player named white in the current game. We take the context of the given report, so on that was your will quite racist.
Also in regards of the inappropriate IGN report, at which time did you stop playing / started to be unable to play, if I may know?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals