Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby yujuik » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:32 am

I admit I said someone is a c*nt, as a veteran baiting and yes I admit I went about it wrong. After viewing the "game throwing" report I feel it was wrongly found guilty, I accidentally left in I was bitten by vampires in my will.
yujuik

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:42 am

The c-word is hard filtered, evading the filter to say it anyway will result in a suspension. This report is valid and not eligible for appeal.

As for the Gamethrowing report: There is no reason whatsoever to put the fact that you were bitten by vampires in your will to begin with. Now if it seemed like that was just "stupidity", it'd be one thing, but you got bitten on Night 3, then posted your will on Day 5 WITHOUT the being bitten by vampires thing, and then on Day 6, while on the stand, it suddenly is in your will.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:37 pm

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals