Appeal: csquinn

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: csquinn

Postby csquinn » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:23 pm

My account is suspended saying I cheated but cannot even figure out when I am supposed to have done this? I got DC'ed a couple of times but absolutely never cheated.
csquinn

Re: Appeal: csquinn

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:20 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:34 am

Greetings,

you were suspended for using a different language than the selected local in the given match, which would count as cheating, regardless of content.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby csquinn » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:57 am

My name was the name of a country that is currently at the center of a global dispute, I did *not* use a foreign language. The only other words that could possibly be considered foreign language would be Amer (someone else's name) and Kakistocracy (which is English but isn't a commonly used word). Can you tell me what I said that could be foreign language? someone whispered me using a foreign language but that was it. Can you please revoke my suspension?

Edit: on d1 I had some nonsense words but they certainly were not any language I know (missed that when writing this). That should not qualify as a foreign language, especially since it was a single message (and not actually a language, again just nonsense words).
csquinn

Postby Jerme » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:23 am

Indeed it was the sentence you wrote on the first day. This doesn't look like random gibberish, which is why it was deemed as a language.
I am not sure if your given explanation would make the report invalid, though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Had this been in the lobby and not the game, this would have been an Exception.

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals