APPEAL Mustafacakar

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

APPEAL Mustafacakar

Postby Mustafacakar » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:46 am

Hello there. I wasn't getting into playing 6. Lobby site game started. The mafioso role has arrived. the first freedom was taken to prison. The game says I'm a mafia because I've consumed Spanish. That it is forbidden. Do not communicate properly with players. my account has been for 7 years. Supposed to never happen again
Last edited by Mustafacakar on Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: APPEAL Mustafacakar

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:50 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Mustafacakar » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:53 am

TrialBot wrote:Here are your reports:

gamethrow on purpose. I haven't been in the game for 6 months. I accidentally entered the spanish game and quit the game because I don't understand their language
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:58 am

This game was in an English queue, not a Spanish one. You also understood the language well enough to tell the Jailor that your fellow mafia quit.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mustafacakar » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:03 am

Flavorable wrote:This game was in an English queue, not a Spanish one. You also understood the language well enough to tell the Jailor that your fellow mafia quit.

I don't know English or Spanish, I'm Turkish. I use translation even when expanding this post in the forum
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Mustafacakar » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:25 am

Mustafacakar wrote:
Flavorable wrote:This game was in an English queue, not a Spanish one. You also understood the language well enough to tell the Jailor that your fellow mafia quit.

I don't know English or Spanish, I'm Turkish. I use translation even when expanding this post in the forum

My account is 7 years old. Pretty old account please give son another chance.
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:36 pm

Greetings,

please note that your account seems to be a bit more than 4 years old, instead of 7. That being said that the age of an account not matter when its about it being punished for breaking the rules. Only invalid and non archived reports may be appealed, since neither of the reports would fit the given requirements, the given ban will not be lifted.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mustafacakar » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:55 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please note that your account seems to be a bit more than 4 years old, instead of 7. That being said that the age of an account not matter when its about it being punished for breaking the rules. Only invalid and non archived reports may be appealed, since neither of the reports would fit the given requirements, the given ban will not be lifted.

Game sizing isn't even playable like it used to be from typing. Keep banning everyone
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Mustafacakar » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:05 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

https://www.hizliresim.com/pvq26b8 Sativica said did appeal. U why not did appeal? Pls last chance.
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:44 am

I cannot access the link you posted, and I honestly doubt that she approved your appeal either.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mustafacakar » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:26 pm

Jerme wrote:I cannot access the link you posted, and I honestly doubt that she approved your appeal either.

https://imgur.com/a/IsSDwIQ u can access now?
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Mustafacakar » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:00 pm

Sativica wrote:
Mustafacakar wrote:
Jerme wrote:I cannot access the link you posted, and I honestly doubt that she approved your appeal either.

https://imgur.com/a/IsSDwIQ u can access now?

I meant you can access your account on the forums so you're able to properly make an appeal, not access your account in-game.

İm english bad. Pls unban me.... i did 1 week for unban.
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Valid reports cannot get appealed and your report is valid. However, you will have to wait for the Admin to get a final verdict, which means you will need to be patient. They will reply whenever they have the time.

Keep in mind that consistently replying to your own thread will keep putting you in the back of the line, because the admin works from oldest to newest last reply.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mustafacakar » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:07 am

Flavorable wrote:Valid reports cannot get appealed and your report is valid. However, you will have to wait for the Admin to get a final verdict, which means you will need to be patient. They will reply whenever they have the time.

Keep in mind that consistently replying to your own thread will keep putting you in the back of the line, because the admin works from oldest to newest last reply.

okey ı waiting admin.....
Mustafacakar
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:08 pm

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and give you a final chance. Looking at your older reports, it doesn't look like you've ever purposely went into the game in the wrong locale.

The report and strike are staying as they are, however you'll just be permanently banned again if you break the rules again. If you find yourself in the wrong locale again, please make an attempt to actually play out the game using a translator, rather than ruin the fun for others by leaving.

Appeal Approved.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals