Ban Appeal Gerianix

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal Gerianix

Postby Gerianix » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:23 am

To whom it may concern

Hello! I was banned for Gamethrowing. I don't condone gamethrowing and I do admit what I was doing could be considered gamethrowing without context however I do think it's a bit extreme to get ban without getting a suspension first. I believe this is my second offence on my account as I have been suspended in the past howevre I don't believe I should have been banned for what had happened during said games. I remember the games and I know why people we're reporting me, I remember the first of the two reports I was left as a solo coven member after my teammates had died on the first night in game and left the game straight away, therefor my actions were only affecting me and I don't believe such actions should be punished if they are only attaining to yourself. Now as for the second game It was getting towards the end and I exposed myself in order to hang another role that I could not win against and as such didn't throw that game but secured myself a win condition, I was again only affecting my win not others as I had no team, therefore I believe this ban is unjust

Regardless I will try to be more careful and attain to t he rules more as I go on if I am lucky enough to be unbanned. thankyou.

-Gerianix
Gerianix

Re: Ban Appeal Gerianix

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:04 am

Awaiting TrialBot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Ban Appeal Gerianix

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:06 am

Here are your reports:

This is a duplicate appeal, so it will be locked!
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Return to Appeals