Ban Appeal Gerianix

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal Gerianix

Postby Gerianix » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:04 am

To whom it may concern.

Today I was banned for "gamethrowing" and after looking at my "reports" being Gamethrowing, Gamethrowing, Leaving, Inappropriate IGN. I can see how it can be Considering "gamethrowing" without context however in one of the gamethrowing reports I was a solo Potion master in coven and as such I dont believe it should be deemed as ban worthy considering the only person I was throwing the game for was myself. Now as for the second "gamethrowing" incident after carefully reading through the text I've remembered the game, It was a game where after not many nights I was left alone as necromancer and my teammates who had already died, had disconnected from the game in this case I didnt see any way of myself winning the game and thought I would help out another role which is considerably worse, Though I agree with being "punished" I believe a ban from the game is too severe a punishment as context supplies evidence that I was just trying to enjoy the game how I could given the circumstances that arose from said games. As for the leaving and innappropriate ign, I have tried to open the links in my reports and it says they are archived therefore i believe they should just be removed from my account as they are irrelevant. I'll leave the ball in your court however I think its unjust to permanently ban a player under these circumstances.

Thanks-Gerianix
Gerianix

Re: Ban Appeal Gerianix

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:22 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:48 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed. The leaving and inappropriate IGN report will not be removed, as you did break the rules in those. Time doesn't invalidify a report, I apologize.
In regards of the two Gamethrowing reports: Working against your own wincondition, which would include outting yourself in an opposing majority, as this would quite likely lead to your own death.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:02 am

"I'm not gonna bother trying". Clearly gamethrowing.

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals