unban please

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

unban please

Postby clock109 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:57 am

hello my name is joey, i want to be disclose upfront and say i am disabled and have autism , so while i will try my best to write ,
i may be misunderstood. a previous misunderstanding occurred and i was banned.
i need to i ask that i not be discriminated against and treated unfairly, thank you for your understanding.

i want to request my account be unbanned. it was unfairly banned.

i played a game of town of salem earlier this week, i was accused of game throwing by one member of the game,
i was pretending to be an executioner and was killed by the jailor i pretended was my target. I pretended to be a executioner so killers wouldn't target me.
there are some games where i have been lynched the 1st day, because some random players vote me up, i suddenly die for no reason the 1st day other then a players inkling to hang me. i take precautions. i have pictures and video of all my games.

the game went a little to fast for me to keep up with and i got confused and thought 1 was my target,
i originally said 11. the jailor was 11 and then executed me. when i confronted him on the matter in gave yard chat.

Other players joined the conversation and started an argument with me. i defended myself in chat.
emotions got heated and i reported 2 players for harassing me, they didnt care to have a civic conversation and all declared they were reporting me.
i understand 1 player reporting me , but the others reported me for trying to defend my self against my original accuser, they were unjust reports.

I knew after the game i would be suspended. i was suspended when i 1st started playing the game 2 weeks ago for game leaving. I understand and try my best to follow the rules.

I sent an appeal right after the game. I explained my mis conduct in the game and my folly in trying to play a role i wasnt over informed with. I was polite when i wrote me appeal. I dont kuss in game or in the appeal i sent. I was unhappy with how the other members of the game treated me. So while i requested appeal for the suspension or just let it happen. I mentioned i was deleting my account for a few weeks becuase i didnt want to play for a while. i thought i would wait a week anyway for my 2nd suspension

since this would be a 2nd suspension, even if my account is gone, i feel like i didnt break anything, my steam should be suspended, i should have only been banned for 7 days.

well a few days has passed and i feel better. i noticed i didnt see a reply ot my appeal or have my appeal even show up. so i tried to make my account again,

but it said i was banned.

now i want to appeal the bann, have my account restored and receive my 7 day suspension please

I tried to talk to the member in the game who reported me who in the game with me, but players joined the conversation , didnt like me defending my self, and mass reported me, they said things like "people like you ruin the game". and they were bragging " dont worry guys he will be banned soon". they didnt know i was autistic and
had trouble with the game.

I video record my games, so i have all the dialogue, it shows i wasn't cussing and i have screen shots. I also have the previous appeal i sent in a screen shot. which wasn't
attacking anyone and just explaining my situation. which unjustly gave me a life time ban instead of a 2nd strike

I tried to explain the situation to an administrator and was permanently banned in stead of receiving my 2nd strike and the appeal wasn't even put up in the forum to inform me. I am being harshly mistreated by the community.

my account is clock on steam, my email is [redacted], my username was clockwork109

-I request that my account be restored and that I receive my 2nd suspension.-

i am using another account because it wouldn't let me register my old email again. so please do not dismiss this appeal.

my apologies for the long letter, i am trying my best to make sure my writing can be comprehended

this is just a misunderstood situation that got out of hand. I know administrators have access already, but i can provide video and pictures if you request. have please do not be dismissive of my plea. thank you

If I am further mistreated and ignored, i will be seeking legal action against blankmediagames and contacting blankmediagames legal department with my lawyer.

i just wish my account restored and to receive my second supsension. please contact my e-mail please or i will read the appeal result in the forum later on. thank you
clock109

Re: unban please

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:00 am

The account you are posting on is neither banned nor suspended. The other account you speak of is also neither banned, nor suspended, nor does it exist.

If you are unsure of what your username for ToS is, I suggest e-mailing support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com and providing them with the purchase receipt from Steam (Steam > Help > Steam Support > Purchases > Town of Salem) and asking them if they can assist you in finding your username so you can post an appeal on the account that is actually banned.

As a sidenote, I have not seen a single appeal posted by yourself apart from this one, and keep in mind that we have, as the forum tells you when you post something for the first time, a first post approval system, so a new post will never show up immediately.

Lastly: I removed your e-mailaddress from your post and I highly encourage you not to post any personally identifiable information on this (or any public) forum. We solely handle appeals via this subforum and none of the forum staff communicate via e-mail, especially about appeals.

Once you have access to the account that is banned/suspended, you can re-post your appeal on said account, since you can only appeal from the account in question, not a different one.

Locking.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals