Ban appeal: HahaEasy

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal: HahaEasy

Postby HahaEasy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:01 pm

I was banned unknowingly a couple months ago because my account was compromised in the data breach that happened in December 2018. I thought nothing of it but it turns out my account had acted maliciously to other players. I am sorry for not properly securing my account after being emailed about the breach and Im hoping for a positive message and unban

Thanks, Chris
HahaEasy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal: HahaEasy

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Greetings,

based on what I see has your account's password been changed alread after the breach when access to your mail account is required, so I doubt that the latest report (which may be reason enough for a ban already) would come from that.
The 3rd and fourth report were from before the breach as well, but archvied reprots may not be appealed in general either way.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby HahaEasy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:46 am

I’m sorry. I did not have access to my account during the time of report. My last purchase on the game during steam was a 2$ sale where I could get 3 of every scroll. My account was compromised
HahaEasy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 am

First and foremost: you are responsible for what happens on your account.

Second: you're posting from the exact same IP as you were in a forum post 2 days after your report got guiltied, which makes the whole "account was compromised" excuse seem even more untrue.

Ban is valid and valid reports are not eligible for appeal.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby HahaEasy » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:43 am

I would normally understand why given the circumstances and that it’s my responsibility to protect my account, but considering my email and account were compromised in your data breach to hackers, I’m not exactly sure how this could be my fault or anything I could’ve done better to protect my account.
HahaEasy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:55 am

HahaEasy wrote:I would normally understand why given the circumstances and that it’s my responsibility to protect my account, but considering my email and account were compromised in your data breach to hackers, I’m not exactly sure how this could be my fault or anything I could’ve done better to protect my account.

People were told of the breach by e-mail within the first week after it happening. If you didn't change your password 3 years after the fact and you even used the same password for your e-mailaccount, then we can no longer help you. There was ample time to update your password. And there was ample time to inform us of a breached account in the first 8 or so months after the breach happened.

Also, considering you already made appeals before, which both got locked, it means your appeals were already denied. Which means this one is denied as well. If you disagree with a decision, you can follow the steps as shown in the Information Regarding Appeals post.

Locking. Denied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals