Ban appeal pls

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal pls

Postby demeattrap » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:09 am

I get why some of my reports seemed like gamethrowing but i can justify/explain why i did what i did.

A majority of my reports was simply for claiming pb as any other role, in reality the pb claim leads to a really agressive tactic. basically force a role out of anyone that ups the pb claim since its isnt pest yet and is basically harmless. additionally people that goes after the pb claim is most likely mafia themselves and this has worked extremely well in other past games (basically a hit or miss)

there was a game where i accidentally shot the mayor, more of a random shooting and misclicked on mayor. wanted to change last second but it shot mayor anyway. tried to convince everyone else to ignore it happened after.

also there were things with me outing team members existance but thats usually to take someone out with me or draw attention elsewhere(similar to what jesters do).

there were times i did acually out myself but there is a reason to this. its usually claiming something evil but harmless and getting a specific person hung. after said person got hung other things happen and im usually ignored for a huge remainder of the game.(this also had a huge success rate based on my other games(works more on mafia than coven))

Didnt think the agressive surv tactic was considered gamethrowing since im ignored after 1/2 people get hung

Lastly i didnt know using pedophelia has a medusa bait was considered a banable offense, just wanted the stone 3 people achievement and thought that was the easiest way to do so.

P.S there probably was other crazy tactics i got reported for
demeattrap

Re: Ban appeal pls

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:15 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:18 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that claiming an evil role in an opposing majority could lead to you getting lynched, as the Pb might be "harmless" but the role still is opposing nearly everyone. Shootign a revealed Mayor is usually gamethrowing, since the game does tell you who the Mayor is.
not knowing the rules doesn't mean they will not get enforced on you. Pedophilia warrants a perm ban on its own, so you could've considered you lucky to not be banned for that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals