Ban Appeal for: Killermemeyoshikage

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal for: Killermemeyoshikage

Postby KillerMemeYoshikage » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:22 am

I got banned for hate speech/ harrasment just cause in every game where I supposedly "harrased" someone you can't harrass people through a computer screen by the way either Town was being stupid or I was just getting annoyed by some stupid idiot throwing the game cause his brain doesn't work properly this was in ranked too and if you have people throwing your game or annoying you you would swear at them too. This wasnt a justified ban
KillerMemeYoshikage
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal for: Killermemeyoshikage

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Have you considered maybe not constantly evading the hard filter? Just because you get annoyed, doesn't mean it's suddenly allowed in this community to use homophobic slurs.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KillerMemeYoshikage » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:06 am

I didn't mean it and I was just saying it cause I was annoyed doesn't mean its right and won't say it again but I don't care if I offend anybody its the internet on Xbox people say way worse stuff anyway I won't repeat my behavior so unban me. Banning for that is just unjustified also the person who reported me harrased be me too by that logic your using to ban me if he really didn't want to deal with me saying the F word he could have just used /ignore.
KillerMemeYoshikage
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:15 am

Judging by your current attitude, I'm fairly sure your chance of appeal is fairly non-existent. We have filters for a reason, blaming someone else for you purposely evading the filter is not gonna do you any favors.

Not to mention you have a history of similar toxicity and it doesn't seem you learned from your previous suspensions.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KillerMemeYoshikage » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:00 am

Dont care just unsuspend me the suspension is only 2 more days anyway im not gonna repeat my behavior so if you dont trust its your opinion but I know myself I wont say insults to others anymore after that since after this suspension its perm ban anyway
KillerMemeYoshikage
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby KillerMemeYoshikage » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:02 am

Also i didnt know about the whole filter thing i only thought you could get suspended if you say the real word not the bypassed one
KillerMemeYoshikage
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:21 pm

If a certain word is blocked to not be said, do you really think its allowed to bypass the block to be able to use the block?
Guess what, its not, which should be usually common sense to know that. Just becuase you "thought" it would be alright, it does not mean the rules will be changed for you.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KillerMemeYoshikage » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:08 am

I read through the TOS rules there are no rules about bypassing words or using loopholes to say blocked words
KillerMemeYoshikage
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:45 pm

Well, the blocked words are usually slurs and slurs are usually hatespeech/harassment, so there IS a rule against that.
Also as I said: common sense does apply as well.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:22 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals