To Whom It May Concern

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

To Whom It May Concern

Postby SurfCommiesMustDie » Thu May 13, 2021 6:38 am

A fresh morning dew creeped into eric's windows. Smelling the fragrance of a warm spring morning eric sprang out of bed.

Beguiled my mother nature's scent eric chose to brew a hot cup of Jeff's Earthly Coffee Brew.

Smelling the scent of his brew which was too hot to drink at the moment eric jumped to his Windows 10 Computer and logged into Town of Salem.

Tragedy shook as eric got a message telling him he was suspended for a day. Eric's day soon shrivelled up as he lost meaning in his life.

Appalled my the war crimes of the Town of Salem jurisdiction, eric soon knew he must had set on a quest for justice. Eric was going to take the government to court.

Initially uneducated and unfunded eric sought legal counsel and funds. He knew the right man to go to, Steiner.

Now eric with with the help of billionaire , bitcoin, lawyer , extraodranaire, Steiner. Took on the Taliban and Town of Salem trials.

#FreeEricMorning
SurfCommiesMustDie

Re: To Whom It May Concern

Postby TrialBot » Thu May 13, 2021 6:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
Developer
Developer

Re: To Whom It May Concern

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 13, 2021 12:00 pm

We don't have a lot of expectations from players, but at the very least when they start a game, we expect them to actually play the game and not just sit idly by and do nothing all game.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals