Ban Appeal: begumstink

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal: begumstink

Postby begumstink » Wed May 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Hi! I played ToS for a few years, about a year ago is when I got banned. I got banned for leaving mid-game. This occurred because I have Xfinity WiFi. What this means is that my dad (without me knowing) set up restrictions that I just got removed, because I turned 16 (a rule in my house). Every time I got disconnected, was at 11 PM on the dot, so whenever I got disconnected I checked the time and noticed a pattern. At first, I thought I was experiencing WiFi issues, but it was just my dad screwing with me. I hope this can constitute for a ban appeal. Thanks!
begumstink

Re: Ban Appeal: begumstink

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal: begumstink

Postby Flavorable » Wed May 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Moderator Message: November 19, 2020 Update:
As of November 19, 2020, any user banned before November 1st, 2020 is not eligible for appeal, as we will have lost all reports regarding anything in the previous years by that point. This includes any users who were asked to attempt to re-appeal at a later date, as we will not have the reports any more in order to look into them. More information can be found here;
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913&p=3542650#p3542650

Source
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals