Appeal for spam ban.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for spam ban.

Postby Burleon » Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 am

So I think I got banned because I whispered to everyone in game at the same time, I am truly sorry, I just tried to act Jester so I can be voted up, I didn't do it more than once to a person and I won't do it again, I didn't know that was considered spam, so please I'd like to play the game because I enjoy it very much and have been playing it for a long time, I believe a temporary ban is just, as permanent is a bit too much for someone who has been playing this game for so long, so just not being able to play it again just because of a mistake is a bit harsh, please understand me and take my apologies, thank you.

EDIT: For everyone reading this, don't even bother appealing, they are crooks, see my comment down below.
Last edited by Burleon on Sat May 15, 2021 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Banned for "spamming" by admins after buying a lot of things and playing for years, fuck your 4 point system. I hope you lose your business
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal for spam ban.

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu May 13, 2021 2:41 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed and that no role is above the rules.
The given punishment was turned into a ban, because it was your fourth one.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Burleon » Thu May 13, 2021 8:11 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed and that no role is above the rules.
The given punishment was turned into a ban, because it was your fourth one.

How was I supposed to know that the fourth one turns into a ban? and wouldn't the older ones expire? since they were like a long time ago?
Banned for "spamming" by admins after buying a lot of things and playing for years, fuck your 4 point system. I hope you lose your business
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu May 13, 2021 10:38 pm

Strikes/reports do not expire over time by default.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Burleon » Sat May 15, 2021 8:51 am

Well like all ban appeals that I've checked out looks like I lost this one just like 99,99 percent of the community, why even bother having an appeal page at all lol, this dumb system and harsh treatment of veteran players will be the down fall of this community if it hasn't been already, I hope the devs give up this hopeless agenda of theirs and learn the definition of leeway and forgiveness, not all people deserve perma bans, generalizing people like this is beyond a crooked system.
Burleon
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun May 16, 2021 10:48 pm

There is nothing that I can do there, though. Have a good day.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals