Appeal for my suspension

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for my suspension

Postby BaconMinecrqft » Wed May 12, 2021 7:30 am

I have recently been suspended for 3 days for a report of Game throwing. I read back through the report and I understand why it might feel that way, but this is my way of defending myself.

I was outed as an evil. The town thought I was werewolf, but I outed myself as godfather and tried to divert attention onto the person who I KNEW was werewolf. It didn't end up working out, but that was my thought process. I was not trying to throw the game for mafia, as no matter what I had said on the stand would have resulted in me being lynched. I was also the last mafia alive, so I knew it was highly unlikely for me to win, especially with the werewolf alive, so that was really my only option at the time.
BaconMinecrqft
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal for my suspension

Postby Hiway202 » Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Poke for Trialbot.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu May 13, 2021 2:53 am

Greetings,

you were hardly outted as evil, as far as I've seen. You did out yourself as evil and gave up on trial, which is gamethrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaconMinecrqft » Thu May 13, 2021 6:58 am

I had no claim or will ready and not saying anything for the first 10 seconds on the stand to write a will is a death sentence
BaconMinecrqft
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby BaconMinecrqft » Thu May 13, 2021 7:42 am

actually, im sorry, i understand what i did wrong now after looking back at the report and I can just wait out my suspension, thank you for your time.
BaconMinecrqft
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Appeals