Ban appeal for oksame

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal for oksame

Postby oksame » Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 pm

Hello, my account was recently banned for spamming a few days ago. After reviewing the report, I believe there is reason for me to make an appeal on this report, as I think it is not a case of spamming as the guilty would suggest. I did not say any message more than once, as if you filter the chat I do not repeat a single message throughout the entirety of the game. If it is on the basis of group spam day 1, I said "WE F*CKING WON" day 1, as the first text to say anything along the lines of WE WON, and never repeated my message after. I cannot control the actions of other players, and it is not my responsibility that Saint S P O R T and Saint A N I M E proceeded to copy and spam my text. I didn't borderline spam for the rest of the game either, never repeating a message more than once. If I knew that people were going to copy and paste my message to that extent day 1 I would not have written it. I really hope you can take my appeal into consideration!

I have made so many friends and great memories in the community, i've worked so hard to become on the ranked leaderboard at one point and played over 1500 games, and being with some amazing ppl from this community really helped me get through this current pandemic and the mental and physical stress that it has caused :p

Thank you for your time and understanding and I luv u guys :)

-- oksame <3
Last edited by oksame on Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
oksame
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal for oksame

Postby TrialBot » Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue May 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Greetings,

it does not seem that you were inciting the groupspam, indeed. Instead I see you kinda spitepushing/targetting someone, based on you having the goal to lynch a certain player (saint Anime).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby oksame » Wed May 12, 2021 1:06 am

hi there :P

Thanks for the quick reply, and for recognizing that I was not inciting group spam. Once again, if I knew that people were going to copy and paste my message to that extent day 1 I would not have written it. Even throughout days 2 and days 3, I did not repeat a single message.

As for assumptions of targeting Saint A N I M E, I was whispered by (8) Saint C H E R Ry d1 who whispered me that they were executioner and that 11 was their target.
Saint C H E R Ry to Saint B R O O K: target is 11

Since my role was mafioso and I knew 11 was a town role, it would be in my best interest to push said player, as they were the opposite faction of me. Lynching 11 gave us a better opportunity to win the game, and it was not out of spite since it helps my faction to win, which is the ultimate goal of the game as mafia.

Once again, thank you for your time and consideration for my appeal <3

lots of luv,
oksame
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Appeals