Appealing: notgoodpart3 (A Legend Returns)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: notgoodpart3 (A Legend Returns)

Postby notgoodPART3 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:56 pm

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3378614

Well well well. Did you miss me?
If you really want me gone why can you not just ask me?
First you change the spam rule for me (I am still flattered)
Now you seemed to have changed the Gamethrowing rule to get rid of me.
Since this is the big strike 4. I guess I have to go into detail to maximise my chances of getting this soft guilty overturned.

Flavored Germe Turdy levinski whoever reads this. We all play TOS, we all know this game isnt perfect.
I am being guilty for what seems to be me controlling mafia into a veteran.
Now I would be a liar if I were to say I remember this game like it was yesterday and would be able to give a clear explanation as to why this occurred.

==========================================================================================================================================
ACTUAL EXPLANATION
From what I can remember I was lagging that game. (I and many others have been experiencing stop start lag spikes) which cause he game to pause for 5-15 seconds then suddenly speed up. I believe, without trying to self snitch I have picked up a few reports for "leaving" recently. Which have been due to the games freezing and not reconnecting or being straight up kicked out.
Anyways from what I remember and from the abuse I got on discord AFTER the game has finished, I believe I had lagged around the time I had entered the night phase. i can say with confidence on that night it was my intention to send somebody into the veteran, I can also say with confidence my intention was to send a town member into the veteran
If i am to remember correctly, the framer was sandwiched in between TWO members of town.
To add to this I was also close number/menu wise. The witch mechanics make it so my name does not appear until I have clicked my first target. Then my name appears when picking the second target. Thus shuffling the selection menu
You can see this from the screenshot below (of a completely random game, just to help visualise what I mean)
https://imgur.com/a/nRcpSY3
i can only assume that some lag + the menu mechanics as well as me panicking played a part in me sending the framer into the veteran.
I know it sounds unlikely at first glance but allow me to give further examples as to why I think it is obvious that it wasn't an intentional throw

There was a vigilante/veteran combo and some other roles I cant remember. You can see from the report I tried to find this vigilante AFTER the mistake. You can see me witching townies into each other. I was trying to redeem myself by making a town member kill another. If i was throwing wouldn't it make sense to send townies into the mafia in the hope i find vigilante?
As well as that, I think it is clear that from my voting BEFORE and AFTER the mistake. as well as my attempts to witch the vigilante into a town member. That my intentions were always to win the game. I voted correctly and still tried to win. Yes my mistake lost the game but I don't think gamethrowing includes someone making a mistake
Also if we really need to get into specifics I am not a member of the Mafia. Even if I did intentionally send them into the vet (Spoiler: I wasn't) How is that an example of me gamethrowing? But like ive said already, that wasnt the intention just an example.

Yes my mistake lost evils the game, but I dont think making a mistake is worthy of an INTENTIONAL GAMETHROW suspension/ban
Of course I am going to say I am innocent. But I think it is obvious that my intentions that game was NEVER to throw/lose the game. I think the menu mechanics as well as my panic was the cause of the mistake.

If you disagree I would be genuinely be curious as to why you think it was an intentional act of gamethrowing.
notgoodPART3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: notgoodpart3 (A Legend Returns)

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Return to Appeals