Banned for spamming, didn't. Also wasn't reported for spam.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for spamming, didn't. Also wasn't reported for spam.

Postby LilYachtyy » Sun May 09, 2021 5:02 pm

I was reported on 4/15/21 for Game-throwing see the trial here: https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3363696

Today I was banned for the same game for spamming here: https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3391717

First off, I understand the rule for spamming was recently changed to make it more vague, oops I mean less vague, oops I mean give trial mods more power to ban people they don't like.

I did not spam in this game according to the old rule (saying the same thing 5 times in a row which I never did) I said something similar five times but this was not the same message and they were not together, and I did not evade the spam filter to do this. So under the old rule I would not have been guilted.

It is unfair to judge a report using a rule that was not in existence when the events took place.

Further I was not even reported for spamming in this game, the people in the game did not even feel I was spamming, I was not reported for spamming and I did not spam. A juror member saw a chance to ban me (A high elo, prolific player in this game) and took it.

I know this is a waste of time as the rules are arbitrarily enforced, but I still needed to do it.
LilYachtyy

Re: Banned for spamming, didn't. Also wasn't reported for sp

Postby Jerme » Mon May 10, 2021 2:25 am

Greetings,

based on the rules that time you were suspended for havign said the same or similar message 5 times in a phase (which means day/night excluding defense) and evading the spamfilter by using a slightly altered message shortly after the first one.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LilYachtyy » Mon May 10, 2021 7:18 pm

You're missing half the post, I contend that I did not spam which if you read the body of text I clearly did not (even going on the old rule it would be questionable)

You're missing the point that the juror who ran this case clearly was looking for a reason to report me, people IN THE GAME did not feel that I spammed, I was not reported for spamming.

A juror went out of their way to review this, look for ANY infraction that they could get by and stuck it.

Look at the two reports, the juror took their time to scroll through every message I sent and look for anything they could use. They changed this report from gamethrowing to spam, are the jurors supposed to be policing reports?

It's a small community and this was targeted.
LilYachtyy

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon May 10, 2021 10:45 pm

The repor could ahve been duplicated in the Trial System because a rulebreak was spotted. This report still works with the pre-revamped Spam rule due to it being older than the revamp.
This is not someone "targeting you" in any way.
That aside, when a report ingame is filed, then only one will be filed, so people could have reproted you for spam in that game, but since someone else reproted you for throwing the spam reprot got morhped into a GT one.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LilYachtyy » Mon May 10, 2021 11:07 pm

[redacted]

This was clearly targeted if it wasn't targeted why would someone take the time to review a report for game throwing (WHICH LITERALLY NEVER GET REVIEWED, I'VE BEEN REPOTED FOR IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES) and switch it to spamming, you can check my reports I have been reported for gamethrowing a million times and its never been guilted (excepted once in my early years) .

[redacted]
Last edited by Flavorable on Tue May 11, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rule 8 violation
LilYachtyy

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 11, 2021 9:17 am

Since you cannot behave in a respectable manner, I'll be locking this post and you can sit there and quietly wait for admin verdict.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

It's extremely obvious you were intentionally avoiding the game's built-in spam filter here.

Oh and no, you're not special enough for jurors to care that specifically about you, over the other thousands of other people that also get voted on in reports. Stop shifting blame, accept your actions, and don't repeat them in the future and you'll never have to worry about Jurors, or appealing for that matter.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals