Ban Appeal: Nunchuck

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal: Nunchuck

Postby Nunchuck » Sun May 09, 2021 1:27 pm

It says my account has been permanently banned for an in-game name. My name was Nick Gurr, are you kidding me. I spent 40+ dollars on town points for this game, this is absolutely ridiculous if you permanently ban a 3+ year old account with 40+ dollars in purchases with 300+ hours of gameplay over me naming myself NICK GURR. J
Nunchuck
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal: Nunchuck

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Nunchuck » Sun May 09, 2021 1:36 pm

The first three are literally from months ago which I've already served my time for (read up on my previous appeal).
Nunchuck
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon May 10, 2021 2:15 am

Greetings,

TrialBot lists each report that caused a suspension against your account for clarity reasons. We are having a tiered suspension system and the fourth is a ban by default.
Keep in mind that the chosen name of yours mirrors are a (blocked/filtered) racial slur by sound which is why this name was deemed as inappropiate, due to this being counted as filterevasion.
Each account, regardless of purchases and age, is treated in the same way by the rules and punished accordingly.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Nunchuck » Mon May 10, 2021 12:32 pm

So can I have a refund then? I dropped 32.16 USD on this game in all, I think it's incredibly unreasonable that I can just never use those purchases ever again.
Nunchuck
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon May 10, 2021 3:13 pm

There are no refunds, especially not for people who broke the rules often enough to get banned.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Nunchuck » Mon May 10, 2021 5:48 pm

Lmao, I have supported this company for 4 years now. Bought both board games, spent countless hours playing, and participated in the community. I won't be supporting this company ever again if you ban your members for using cringy 2016 meme names. This has been my favorite game for the past four years and I hate it had to end like this. Have fun with my money, you fucking clowns.
Nunchuck
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon May 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Then I'll go ahead and lock this thread.
Just note that the "cringy 2016 meme name" you chose is considered an evasion of an racial slur and thus not allowed. Something being a "meme" doesn't mean its allowed.

With this have a good day/time.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals