Kieffer11

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Kieffer11

Postby Kieffer11 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:18 pm

I believe I was unfairly suspended for 3 days. Lil Yachty (always claims jailor) and Saint Cliff are known throwers, they pushed me (as they were mafia) and I claimed Retributionist and posted my will SEVERAL times. The jailor "notgood" HARD CCED me as retri (WHY??) WHEN HE WAS JAILOR and then jailed me and immediately decided to execute me before I could say a word so I sarcastically told him to execute me. He knew my role, hard cced me, jailed me instead of any of the other jailor claims (there were multiple, one of which I know was mafia) and decided to execute me before I even said anything and then decided to report me for throwing.
Last edited by Kieffer11 on Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kieffer11

Re: Kieffer11

Postby TrialBot » Tue May 04, 2021 10:20 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue May 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Greetings,

you wanted to get lynched on day 2 and then it quite loooked like you wanted the Jailor to execute you. Based on the chatlogs did you indeed throw with yourself wishing for your own death.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kieffer11 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 pm

"Waned" is not the proper use of the word in this context. The moon wanes. I think you meant sway. However he decided to execute me before I even told him to. The chat log doesn't show this. not my fault. But okey doke.
Kieffer11

Postby Jerme » Tue May 04, 2021 11:12 pm

I meant "wanted" isntead of waned, I apparently missed to add a t, which is now fixed.
That aside is the bevhaciour in jail questionable at its best. Some Jailors will pressure their prisoner with the execute button to talk&claim, so it does not have to be that they're deadset on executing you.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals