I want a fair trial

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

I want a fair trial

Postby 44DevRan44 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Report ID: 3383646
Reported User: 13. 44DevRan44 (Real DevRan)
Report Submitted: May. 02, 2021 6:15 pm
Reported Reason: Hate speech/Harassment
Details: posting phone number

report link: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=3383646

I gave my phone number to the player (DevranSenol) who asked for my phone number. I was banned.
First he cursed at me. then he asked for my phone number. He reported me after he wrote down my phone number.
it is the person who reports me that needs to be banned. '' DevranSenol '' (Devran)
there was no fair trial. I want my account to be opened. "DevranSenol" needs to be banned for swearing at me.

Chat history with the player who reported me;

Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): lan köpek kimsin sen ( english translation: who the fuck dog are you)
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): telefonunu ver (english translation: give me your phone number)
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): aklını alayım (english translation: I'll take your mind )
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): SENDE ZERRE DELİKANLILIK VARSA TELEFONUNU YAZ (english translation: If you are a teenager, write down your phone number.)
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): geç oturlan şimdi köşene ezik (english translation: Now sit in your corner, loser)
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): bidaha buralarda görmicem seni (english translation: I won't see you around here again)
Devran (reporting player) to Real DevRan (me): kulağından tutar atarım (english translation: I'll hold you by your ear and throw you away)
Real DevRan (me) to Devran (reporting player): 0506 267 32 42 ara lan ( english translation: 0506 267 32 42 call me )
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Re: I want a fair trial

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon May 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Posting personally identifiable information is against the rules, it's called doxxing.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 44DevRan44 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am

"DevranSenol" first swore and insulted me, asked me for my phone number, and reported me when I gave my phone number. He dropped me into a big trap. You are directly focused on the result, but you are not looking at the content of the conversation. In this case, my account needs to be opened. DevranSenol should also be punished for swearing at me.
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Postby 44DevRan44 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:43 am

I could give 5 dollars and buy the game again without defending myself. But since there is no fair trial, I want to defend myself.

there is unjust provocation. DevranSenol insulted me in the lobby, imitated his nick in the game, then swore and asked for my phone number. He reported me when I wrote my number. You are causing a historical error by closing my account now. Don't you have a Turkish-speaking moderator who can read the chat history and judge fairly?
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 04, 2021 3:23 am

Whether or not someone else insulted you has no bearing on the validity of the report. For your own safety (and everyone else's), you are not allowed to post personally identifiable information. Also keep in mind that this is your appeal, not a "complain about someone else" thread.

You are responsible for your own actions and even if another user breaks the rules, it does not give you a free pass to break the rules yourself.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 44DevRan44 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:21 am

I think you do not look at the event from a broad perspective. If your conscience is comfortable after this decision you made after evaluating my chat history with ''DevranSenol'' from beginning to end, I have no other words to say.
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Postby 44DevRan44 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:49 am

As the TOS team, you are doomed to lose due to unfair trials and unresolved injustices. Everyone quits the game because of unfair management. While the number of online players was around 40-50 thousand last year, now it is around 3-4 thousand. TOS for me is over.
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Appeals