Ban Appeal.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal.

Postby tittysmcgee1 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:35 am

I'm going to start this off by being honest. My ban was for harassment / hate speech. I acknowledge what I said and take full accountability for it. I have read the forum where it said bans like mine do not get appealed, or have a very slim chance. The reason why I am trying to appeal this, is because this is my first report of harassment / hate speech. The one prior was deemed innocent. Other reports on me have either been deemed innocent or no judgement was made. I have a good track record when it comes to this topic. I am hoping that being honest is my best bet right now. I have read information on trying to appeal for doing so, and I am hoping being honest gets me somewhere.

I would also like to add that I in no way whatsoever deserve to be let off the hook. I broke a rule and I do deserve to be punished. I am appealing to ask for a month ban, instead of a permanent ban. I am a frequent player with over 1,000 hours played and 780+ wins. That shows that I have spent years on Town of Salem, and this is the first incident I have had like this. I know that my ban was fair and deserved, I would just like to ask for it to not be permanent. I do not care what money or skins etc. I have put into this game, and that is not why I want my account to play on. The reason is that my boyfriend and I play town of salem together frequently. I enjoy playing with him and it is something we found out randomly we both enjoy playing.

I have even told him about my ban and he suggested I appeal it. I told him I do not think I should, as it was a fair reason to be banned and it is unlikely I should be unbanned, but he said I should still try. So here I am, being honest and hoping that honesty works out for me. My request is a temp-ban of a month, two months or even three. I do think I deserve punishment, but since this is my first offense of this sort, I would like a second chance. This is a serious offense and I have recognized that and I will not be doing it again.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your time. If you do consider accepting my appeal, God Bless. If not, I fully understand and I am grateful for you even reading this, and giving it the thought and deliberation you did.
tittysmcgee1

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby Jerme » Mon May 03, 2021 10:36 pm

Greetings,

as you know may only invalid reports be appealed. Lets see the given repro, then we could talk if the permanent ban is warranted, or should've been a suspension again.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon May 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Well, since this is your 4th tier punishment, it was not a ban right away. he report looks quite valid and it would also be a valid case for gamethrowing.
You are indeed correct that this report doesn't look appealable.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals