Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby FrostyTheSnowSkank » Sat May 01, 2021 8:19 am

I just asked trial bot for my reports but i think i know why i got flagged for spamming.

There was ONE game where i whispered each player "Hi" once day 2 and like 5 people said "report him for spamming" i can kinda see how it was spam but not in a trolling manner nor a manner to get perma banned.

I have been banned before but its been over 3 years and never for spamming i dont think.

Thanks!
Last edited by FrostyTheSnowSkank on Sat May 01, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrostyTheSnowSkank
Witch
Witch

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sat May 01, 2021 8:20 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun May 02, 2021 3:24 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that whisperspamming is a thing and gets punished accordingly.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FrostyTheSnowSkank » Mon May 03, 2021 1:36 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please keep in mind that whisperspamming is a thing and gets punished accordingly.

So is that an rejection of my Appeal? I didnt think this was spamming so, duly noted.
FrostyTheSnowSkank
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Whispering the same or similar message to multiple people is considered spam, so its quite likely that your appeal is going to be denied. If I were allowed to close this, I would.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FrostyTheSnowSkank » Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 am

Jerme wrote:Whispering the same or similar message to multiple people is considered spam, so its quite likely that your appeal is going to be denied. If I were allowed to close this, I would.

I got a DM saying the board has warned me to abide by the rules 3 or 4 days ago, but im still banned..
FrostyTheSnowSkank
Witch
Witch

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 11, 2021 11:42 am

You got a Board Warning for breaking forum rules
This has nothing to do with your game ban.

Although keep in mind that only invalid reports, unarchived reports can be appealed and yours are neither.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FrostyTheSnowSkank » Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 am

Flavorable wrote:You got a Board Warning for breaking forum rules
This has nothing to do with your game ban.

Although keep in mind that only invalid reports, unarchived reports can be appealed and yours are neither.

so the game ive played almost daily for the last 3-4 years is just indefinitely gone over telling each person Hi over a whisper? doesnt seem very fair to me
FrostyTheSnowSkank
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Thu May 13, 2021 2:43 am

This account of yours got banend due to it being punished for breaking the rules four times. This is a ban by default.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FrostyTheSnowSkank » Thu May 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Jerme wrote:This account of yours got banend due to it being punished for breaking the rules four times. This is a ban by default.

4 times?
FrostyTheSnowSkank
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Thu May 13, 2021 10:55 pm

four times is a ban by default, but apprently you had bene lucky that you were given one more chance to make it five.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals