Suspended under false pretenses (Hate speech Harassment)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspended under false pretenses (Hate speech Harassment)

Postby RobZombie » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:13 pm

I had my account suspended under false pretenses... when i never done anything to be suspended for Whoever had falsely accused me of hate speech, harassment needs to be suspended and punished as well my account was suspended for 7 days & This is twice now i've been falsely suspended within 2 weeks now i've been suspended two times now under false pretenses By some random people who like getting others banned under false pretenses so whoever reported me for Hate Speech Harassment needs to be punished to then sense i am now Suspended for 7 days for no apparent reason IGN: GrimsJr I demand whoever falsely accused me of such be punished just as long or longer :!: :!: being suspended when you never do nothing to be suspended for is wrong and uncalled for. Considering i never done nothing to be punished i find it wrong i demand it to be unsuspended i never done anything to be suspended
IGN: GrimsJr
Email: [redacted]
Last edited by Jerme on Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed E-mIal address for users safety (see rule 9)
RobZombie
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Suspended under false pretenses (Hate speech Harassment)

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:12 am

Greetings,

I'd like to forward you to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=68801
This provides you with the reasons that caused the punishments against your accounts. Just keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:20 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:33 am

The gamethrowing report is archived, this cannot be appealed. Speakign a different language than the selected locale is considered cheating and thsi is what you have done in the cheating report. Even if its just one line, its not allowed, so the report is valdi as well. Since you evaded the hardflter to use a swear word ("count" without an o), thats considered to be valid as well.

Just note that the Mafia didn't throw (aside of the Mafioso for claiming Mafioso in jail), instead they performed harassment by lynching you as Witch when the game was nearly over.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RobZombie » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:03 pm

It's an invalid Report I didn't cheat Cheating would be OUTTING an entire Team for example if i would of left the GAME & Put (12,3,6,7) as mafia (& it being true) That would be Game throwing now cheating would Me knowing everyone's roles before hand ( Talking on discord during a game and knowing peoples roles) THAT is cheating. if you want to falsely bann people for something that's not happened but so be it then it's just going to lose you Members Falsified suspention such as "Cheating" Instead of game throwing if you want to bann me put it as it is don't bann me under something that i never done. If you want to Suspend me then you can suspend me for 7 days for whati actually done NOT something that i didn't do. (Such as a Flaisifed report/Falsified suspension)
RobZombie
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:19 pm

The first explanation of cheatign you gave is gamethrowing. I'll give you some definition of cheating 1. Gaining non public information outside of the game (examples: 3rd party software, looking at someone's screeen) 2. Trying to influence other players with an outside source (examples: offering money, threatening to spoil a certain event/movie/etc) 3. Using a language that is not understood by everyone in the given locale.
The definition is not limited to the definitions that I mentioned, nor to the given examples.
There is a reason behind having the player select a chat language before playing this game. Anything non obvious that is said in a different language is considered cheating.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RobZombie » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Well as i said before I haven't cheated. you even just said it your self. So i shouldn't of been suspended under "Cheating" Game throwing and cheating are two different things
RobZombie
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Speaking a language different than the game's locale is considered and categorized as cheating. Categories for reports are not up for debate.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RobZombie » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:24 pm

I am not debaiting anything if anything i'm cleared for Cheating. Regardless by Default By standards & By TOS Rules i am 100% Cleared of cheating by TOS Rules you can go back and read your own TOS rules in the game i followed all rules i didn't cheat. Cheating is as what Jerme has stayed Game cheating and Game throwing are 2 DIFFERENT Things Game throwing is by selling your own TEAMMATES OUT if you're mafia, #2 leaving game before day 1 starts. #3 leaving and selling your teammates out in your will Cheating is different than that so no in higher standards suspending me for cheating was the WRONG Call if you're gonna bann me BANN ME under the correct status (Game throwing) I left game i didn't sell no one out there for being suspended for cheating is Invalid & Incorrect
RobZombie
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 pm

You still spoke a different language than you selected locale in the cheating report. That is considered cheating, which I already explained. I take that you have not read further than the first sentence that I wrote earlier.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Banned for leaving games While ALIVE (Not been online) Funny

Postby RobZombie » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:26 pm

So now i am Banned for leaving while alive in games?? That's kinda funny cause i haven't been on in the last TWO DAYS Kinda funny if you ask me. i think y'all got a personal vendetta against me. If you're going to start falsely banning people THen it's time to start banning the people who actually NEED IT i have been offline 2 damn days and haven't even left any games recently So the false reports are kind of GETTING OLD i Admin theres been times i have left when i have been alive Yea but here recently i haven't cause i've not been online for 2 damn days. So KINDA Unfair to bann someone when they've not BEEN ONLINE!
RobZombie
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 pm

You were punished for this report: https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3417194
You clearly left with intent and the game was played after your 3rd suspension, which comes evident that this happened after your namechange.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals