Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal

Postby stacks2 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:51 pm

I received a ban for "Hate Speech", but I didn't say anything hateful. Expressing my opinion that Derek Chauvin should have been found innocent has nothing to do with race or hate. If talking about real-life events in the game isn't allowed, then so be it...
stacks2
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:09 am

Greetings,

you did call for a racist theme in the lobby and then chose that name. This looks fishy.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby stacks2 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:30 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

you did call for a racist theme in the lobby and then chose that name. This looks fishy.

I don't associate Chauvin's innocence or guilt with race. In my view, it was a case about police brutality -- not race. It's apples and oranges to me and it never even crossed my mind. Saying "racist theme" was a little trolly, but I wasn't aware that was against the rules.
stacks2
Executioner
Executioner

Postby stacks2 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:47 pm

Is that a no to the appeal?
stacks2
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 pm

It could be likely, but the final decision on your appeal is not one I am allowed to make, thus you have to be patient.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby stacks2 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:45 pm

Jerme wrote:It could be likely, but the final decision on your appeal is not one I am allowed to make, thus you have to be patient.

Gotcha. I'm not in a hurry -- I just didn't know how long it takes for these decisions.
stacks2
Executioner
Executioner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Somehow skipped this.

"Chauvin is my Idol" "Chauvin is Innocent" yet the man was charged on all 3 counts. You don't get to go "Racist theme! Racist theme!" and then say Chauvin is Inno and idolize manslaughter and murder.

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals