Appealing: vAqeii

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: vAqeii

Postby vAqeii » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:12 pm

A while back I was temp banned for Gamethrowing and served my 3 day suspension for that was my second offence, after the duration was over I logged back in for my daily no problems. After a small break from ToS I returned to see that I was perm banned for Gamethrowing, what I don't understand here is why after I did my duration I was later perm banned after I logged in with no problems, with no warning that there would be a perm ban. I hadn't of gamethrew a game after the duration so i'm really confused.
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: vAqeii

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:00 am

Greetings,

your account has been locked due to it possibly being compromised. Someone claimed to be you and shared your login data in this year.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:00 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby vAqeii » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

your account has been locked due to it possibly being compromised. Someone claimed to be you and shared your login data in this year.

so like can i get my account back or is it locked forever
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:58 pm

Based on the current info that we have its likely more to the latter.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:03 am

wat info
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:35 pm

The one that I already have posted and your passwordchange history.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:28 am

so im not getting it back? :( i didnt even know this happened bro i worked so hard on my account
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:26 pm

Thats what's currently the stance so far, correct. Do you have anything to add about the given situation?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:22 pm

tbh i cant really add anything since idek what happened, idk if i was pass logged or anything since i literally had no idea that my account details were spread without my consent nor knowledge. i just hope that i can get it back in the future
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby vAqeii » Sat May 08, 2021 12:17 pm

Jerme wrote:Thats what's currently the stance so far, correct. Do you have anything to add about the given situation?

Any hopes on me getting the account back? I spent a decent amount of money on it and I feel like it being deleted out of the blue due to someone posting my password somewhere seems really unlikely, I'm just super confused right now. It's been like a week and i've still had zero updates.
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 1:04 am

The process of appealing may take a while, as the final decision is not mine in this case.
Your current behaviour/action over the given fact that there is someone knowing your account details doesn't seem to help you atm.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Tue May 11, 2021 10:40 am

Think of it from my view, You haven't told your password to anyone, you don't click suspicious links and you don't use dodgy public wifi and yet you've been banned under the list ''gamethrowing.'' At this moment you're confused and go to the forums to appeal the ban since you've already served your punishment and then it's revealed that your account was compromised, at this point you'd be really confused. Knowing the info from before this seems really unlikely, how could this of happened? I will admit that I should've been more composed but knowing how safe i am when it comes to my accounts I am rather surprised.
And just to clear this up, I took a rather long while to change my password due to me forgetting which email was linked to the account and I have now changed it. I know it was stupid for me to of changed it this late.
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby vAqeii » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:23 pm

Okay, i've been rather patient and have waited a month, does the process usually take this long?
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:11 am

There is no "usually", things get handled when the time is found for that.
That aside may manual bans usually not be appealed.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:57 pm

Ah I see, thanks for the reply! I'll just wait until you guys have time
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:47 pm

My issue with this is, I'm restricted to what I can see in front of me, and what I see is you have been the only one to change your password lately, and consistently from the same areas. If there was some activity from someone else, I could obviously just tell you to change your password and ta-da, the account is yours again, but there's nothing out of the normal, except your username and password was given out on Discord and came across my desk, so I banned the account to prevent it from being exploited.

Have you moved since 2019?
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vAqeii » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I don't get notified when the thread gets updated. I'm not really sure what you mean by moved but if you're asking if I had old accounts in the past which I have moved from then yes, I have moved accounts prior to 2019, thanks for getting back to me.
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby vAqeii » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:09 am

Any updates on my situation?
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:01 am

Atm there are no updates on your situation that I know of.
It might be that Levin meant to ask if you have moved/changed homes after 2019, or not.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vAqeii » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:31 am

Sorry for the late reply, like I said I sadly don't recieve any notifications when someone replies. And yes, I did move houses since 2019.
vAqeii
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Hi there, I had this looked into further on the back-end, unfortunately there was nothing noting that it wasn't you using the account during the time the account information was just handed out across Discord channels and eventually landing in front of me, therefor this account is not able to appeal. Apologies.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals