Ban Appeal regarding name

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal regarding name

Postby Darkfenix636 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:39 pm

Hello , this is my first time posting on the ToS forum since i'm relatively new to the game(3 months in ) . Yesterday i got reported by someone because they said i had a terrible name but honestly i reported that player because he was writing homophobic words in chat and didn't really collaborate with towny even if he was jailor (he executed our revealed mayor and then he quit ) . The name i used was "Riggen the third" (you can check it ). I usually use this name in every game and i've allready used it in the past in ToS and nothing really happened in the past .This is a very special name for me since it was my Grandfather's name who died 5 years ago and since then i used his name in online games to honor him . I'm kinda upset about this since but i hope that i didn't hurt anybody in any way possible especially since it's a very touchy topic for me .

Thank you sincerely very for your patience

-Darkfenix636
Darkfenix636

Re: Ban Appeal regarding name

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:04 pm

Greetings,

please note that the given name you chose is close to a racial slur, similar to the name you chose that you were previously suspended for.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Ban Appeal regarding name

Postby TrialBot » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Return to Appeals