Appeal for my account.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for my account.

Postby Ramymohamed » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Greetings, I'm not really sure why I was band permanently except it said for an inappropriate name I recently purchased Coven yesterday and I have been playing for years I guess my recent name had the word sexy in it and I didn't know that that was innapropiat I have never written any racist or homophobic names I have been playing for 5 years or maybe more and I just got banned right away and I have never been suspended before and I just got the Coven expansions yesterday I have learned my lesson please unban me.
Ramymohamed

Re: Appeal for my account.

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Greetings,

please make sure you have read this thread - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=68801 and followed the points before you create an appeal post in the future.
Just keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:45 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Well, you account got banned for referencin pedophilia, which is 100% not wanted in this game and may warrant a ban.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ramymohamed » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Can't I appeal for permanent ban or I won't be able to play this game again?
Ramymohamed

Postby Ramymohamed » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 pm

I completely understand that it was a horrible that I made this joke But don't you think Just banning a 5 years old player without any strikes is not very smart especially since I never got suspended plus I just got the Coven yesterday, look if you guys are not going to unban me I request a refund.
Ramymohamed

Postby Flavorable » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:56 am

References to crimes against children and pedophilia are grounds for a permanent ban and are not eligible for appeal.

There's also no refunds, especially when you're banned.

Appeal denied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals