Appeal ban for leaving matches

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal ban for leaving matches

Postby GH0ST3R » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Hello there,

i just wanted to inform you that whenever i decided to join in and play some Classic. The first thing i would notice is my team suiciding and since it was
annoying i didn't feel like playing the match and i was looking forward to jump into another server so i ended up doing ALT+F4 instead of waiting to die
the game would make no difference in most cases and there were some exceptional situations where i had connection problems and game freezes in screen so i had to force shut down the whole system

with that being said- when i tried to connect into my account i received the following message : "FLUMMERY! Your account has been permanently banned for leaving early matches."
and i choked (The fact that i paid approximately around 100$ USD for maps including the Reaper skin made me lose my shit and it's been a while since then)

no offence but receiving a PERMA ban just for this sounds too much don't you think>? There must be a solution for this so please if you read this let's resolve this issue

best regards
Gh0ster
GH0ST3R

Re: Appeal ban for leaving matches

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:06 pm

Greetings,

first of all: The current punishment issued to your account is not a bug, thus did I move the thread to Appeals.
We are having a tier based suspension system, and the fourth punishment given to an account is a permanent one.

That being said: You can only appeal the issued punishment of the posting account. You are posting with an account that is currently neither banned, nor suspended, nor has it ever been.
Please login to the forums with your banned account and inquire the ban reasons via PMing "TrialBot". Please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals